Friday, June 7, 2013

Polka dots and red lips








Top, pants, sleeveless Blazer, necklace: F21, Heels: Delicious, Bag: Celine, Shortalls: Charlotte russe

Today I was hoping to take advantage of the fabulous locations here in Baltimore for pics however thanks to the weather I had to take pics in the hotel.  I was initially really bummed since it has rained every day here, however I'm learning to dance in the rain instead of waiting for it to pass, as they say.  Any who,  I'm going to show you how to take a few key pieces from day to night.  My first look is a pair of pinstriped shortalls with a polka dot crop top, heels and top it off with a leather jacket.  My night look, which is my dressier ensemble, consists of black skinnies, Polka dot crop top, sleeveless blazer(one of my fav pieces) ankle strap heels, my armour(aka... arm swag, arm candy), statement necklace and of course my Celine bag.   I am going to try to do more posts like this one and show you how to make the most of a few key pieces.  That way you can take your look from casual to dressy with ease.

2 comments: