Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sporty spice




tumblr

tumblr

tumblr
tuulavintage.com

 sincerelyjules.com

neonblush.com
 joyhysteric.tumblr.com

joyhysteric.tumblr.com

Get ready to get your tomboy on.  The sporty athletic look is popping up everywhere.   From the catwalks, fashion blogs and concrete runways, dressing like a tomboy is the way to dress.  Sporty jersey tees, leather sweats, dressy joggers, baseball tees, caps, jumpers and those must have Isabel Marant sneakers are everywhere right now and only getting bigger.  I am always having to decide between being fashionable or being comfortable however with this look I get to be both.   Maybe that's why I am so in love with the sporty trend or maybe it's because it brings me back to my youth.  Reminiscing about my carefree days of being young and my only worry being, making sure I get home before the street lights come on.  Either way, this is definitely a trend I recommend everyone try.  Go and get your tomboy on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment