Monday, July 8, 2013

Denim Leather and heels






Crop top and chambray top:F21, Shorts and leather jacket:H&M,  Shoes: gojane, Sunnies: Rayban, 


Finally,  I was able to have some personal shots.  I always find it difficult to get these personal shots.  My husband plays photographer for me and needless to say, It isn't exactly his favorite thing to do.   The weather has also been uncooperative with all of this rain.  Any who, lately i have really been into the sporty chic look, so I opted to go with this adorable little crop sports top, white crochet shorts, denim blouse tied around the waist and one of my latest purchases, an adorbs leather jacket from H&M.  With every look, i always try to create a balance between dressy and casual.  It allows for that, not trying to hard look but without looking like a hot mess. lol  I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment