Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ova the Top!!!

Elle Canada

Harperandharley.com

 4thandbleeker.com
 Stylehunter.com
Ksubi Spring 2013 lookbook
Tumblr.com 
theyallhateus.com
Snobfashionsource.blogspot.com


Tumblr.com

Tumblr

Theyallhateus.com



Theyallhateus.com

Theyallhateus.com



As I'm sure you can tell from past posts that I LOVE all things edgy.  I have always wanted to stand out from the crowd rather than blend in.  So as soon as I discovered the leather harness/ bralette, I fell head over heels in love.  This super sexy piece adds that perfect amount of sex appeal along with an edgy kick ass vibe.   It has an amazing versatility about it, that lends itself to endless outfit options.  You can wear it alone as a sexy crop top with a pencil skirt, harem pants or, if you prefer a non conventional more modest look,  pair it over the top of a white tee with a pair of jeans, which happens to be my personal fav.   So, if you are feeling like making an edgy  super sexy statement,  I highly recommend you try out this daring piece.  Like a sexy vixen, work it  with swagger!

No comments:

Post a Comment