Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mad about some plaid..

















Dress: F21,  Jacket: H&M,  Bag: Celine,  Plaid blouse: A&F

Hello my lovelies.  I would like to apologize for the lack of posts lately but I've been in a little bit of a funk, but don't worry, I'm getting back to my cray cray obsessed with fashion self, so I will be flooding you in fashion fabulousness soon.  Say that five times fast.;-)   Any who....to the important part, The Fashion.  As I'm sure all of you have noticed, there has been as influx of 90's grunge influences popping up everywhere and It is definitely a trend I have been partaking in. I'm obsessed with the shirts tied around the waist trend and have been rocking them for the past couple of months,  I wanted to mix it up and do it a little different by pairing it with a flowy maxi dress as opposed to the normal shorts and a tank look.  I definitely recommend you try it.  It gives a girly dress just the right amount of grunginess.  And to top it off, I paired my outfit with the always sexy leather moto jacket.  I don't think there is anything a moto jacket doesn't improve.  This one I purchased from H&M and It is so far one of my fav purchases this summer.  If you don't already own one, you need to go and get one.  I can see them making there way into the fall and winter seasons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment