Monday, August 26, 2013

Miu Miu York

















Pants: urbanog.com, Top: sheinside.com, Bag: Celine, Sunnies: rayban, Jacket: h&m,  Necklace:F21

I always find it difficult to do personal pics.  First for all, I am not a model(as you can tell) and still trying to find which poses and angles work best for me.  Secondly, My husband is my photographer and well, to put it nicely, he is not a professional and he hates having to do it.  Lastly, I am normally, ok ok... always running late and I try to do these pics right before I go out.  In other words, these photo shoots tend to be rather rushed.  To add to things, My cameras are not exactly great.  But none the less, I love my blog and all of you so....  It is worth all of the trouble :-).  But enough blabbing.   Now, onto the fashion.  These wide legged pants with a fold over waist happen to be one of my favorites.  Not only are they super comfy and cute but are able to be dressed up or down, and with the fold over waist can be worn as high or low waisted.  Can we say versatility? A quality I hold near and dear since my personal style tends to be quite bi polar.  Lets face it, this girl needs options.   The adorable crop tee with the creatively kitschy phrase Miu Miu York, screams street style and, lets face it, is super cute.  It's boxy, slightly baggy fit, is one of my favorite trends this season.  Adding an edgy element, I finished the look with my H&M leather jacket and a pair of Aviator sunnies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment