Monday, September 23, 2013

Beachin











Shortalls: charlotte Russe,  Crop top:F21,  Plaid blouse: A&F, Shoes: Birkenstocks, Bag: Celine, Sunnies:ebay


   It's always nice to sneak away from the hectic everyday grind and actually sit back, relax and breathe life in. I love love beach vacays, but like most good things, they always seem to fly by and come to an end way to soon.  Here are a few pics of our trip to the beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, I managed to sneak in.  Most of the time, I end up dressing for style rather than comfort but since I was on vacation I opted for the comfy route.  I am loving the fact that birkys are back in style, being that they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own and since lots of walking was on the days agenda.  I also happen to be quite overall obsessed so these shortalls were a no brainer.  In order to add a little sexiness, I chose this sporty cropped top that seems a bit more like a sports bra and shows just the right amount of skin. And to add that punkish 90s vibe, I finished it off with a plaid blouse tied around the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment