Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A blast from the past


 songofstyle.com
 theyallhateus.com
 dependswhatdayitis

 fashiontoast.com



 dependswhatdayitis



Ok, do you ever have that moment when a trend comes out and you think, omg!!! The fashion setters totally read my mind.  Well, when I noticed an abundance of fashionistas working overalls, I was ecstatic.  I have always had a weird obsession for overalls, shortalls, jumpsuits, rompers and suspenders.  Not exactly sure where the heck it came from but I do.  I love the comfortable element along with the fact that with the right accessories and top, you can turn a boring unsexy farmers uniform into an super chic and stylish work of fashion art.  I hope you will enjoy this trend as much as I have.  That is, if you are able to get your hands on a pair, they seem to be sold out every where. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment