Friday, May 24, 2013

crop topping

tunblr



 vogue.co.uk
dependswhatdayitis

The weather is finally warming up and getting me more and more excited for summer.  I love this time of the year.  You get to break out the bikinis and lounge at the beach, lake or pool and work on that tan.  A trend I have noticed everywhere is the awesome crop top.  Although this trend is making me want to amp up my ab workouts, I am excited to try it out.  I love how versatile it is.  Try out a casual cropped tee with cut offs or a dressy pencil skirt and a matching cropped tank.  When showing your midriff, you want to make sure you don't show too much of everything else.  For example, when wearing a cropped tank, pair it with a knee length skirt or pants.  If you wear one with a mini skirt, it might end up showing a little too much.  You want to leave something a mystery.  My rule of thumb is show  midriff, cleavage or legs, pick one and cover the other two.  Yes showing skin can be tricky, however when done right it adds just the right amount of sex appeal.  Now go get crop topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment