Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shady ladies





 sincerelyjules.com


sincerelyjules.com
theyallhateus.com



 pinterest.com
 whowhatwear.com



spiritedroute.blogspot.gr

 You cannot think about summer and not think about one of summers biggest accessories...  That's right, Sunnies!!!  Right now, there are a few trends that I am seeing a lot of.   Round lenses,  cat eye, embellished and we can't forget the always fab classics; aviators, wayfarers and club masters. One of my current favs are the mirrored and holographic sunglasses.  Although they made their appearance on the S/S 12 runways they have become more main stream lately.  I love the fact that they add a pop of color and that modern and mysterious quality rolled all into one.  I'm definitely putting them on my MUST list.  Not to down play the other lens trends.  Say that five times fast. ;-} I'm also a huge fan of the cat eyes and cannot wait to try the round lenses.  Although I will admit, I am a little scared I will look a little too John Lennon ish.  Any who, go and put your stunner shades on. ;-)   Just remember, no matter what style you choose, work them with a smile!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment