Saturday, May 18, 2013

White out

 weworewhat.com
 Songofstyle.com
 pinterest.com

 songofstyle.com

 theyallhateus.com

 theyallhateus.com
 pinterest.com

pinterest.com

Past spring/summer seasons have been all about color color color.  However, this season I am noticing a trend on the complete opposite side of the color spectrum.   It's all about White.  White overalls, blazers, heels, jumpsuits, white everything.  Not only is this trend in clothing, it is appearing on nails, makeup and even hair.  I know, right. white hair...really????  Not exactly a trend for me but it seems to work for those special few.  I've always been a fan of the color since it goes with everything and exudes a crisp clean look.  My only issue is the fact that it is a magnet for dirt.  especially, if you are like me and have dogs or kids.  I still try to rock white even if it doesn't last.  This trend is also great since most of us already own plenty of white items.  So go into your closets, find those white pieces that have been lying dormant for a while, put them together and rock this trend with confidence.  White it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment