Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Giving the cold shoulder


 weworewhat.com
 sincerelyjules.com

 fashionmenow
 pinterest.com
 pinterest.com


I always love it when a trend enables you to breathe new life into current pieces you already have hanging in your closet.  The wearing your coat, jacket or blazer over your shoulders as opposed to putting your arms through the arm holes, is one of those trends.  It enables you to put a chic twist on those items that once seemed plain and no longer in style.  This is now, how I wear all of my jackets and blazers and I must say, it does give every outfit that special little something.  So try this trend out and see just how chic it makes you feel.  Keep those shoulders warm.  My only caveat, is to make sure your jacket or blazer does not have huge shoulder pads.  You don't want to look like a linebacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment